During this four day camp, Kitchen Elves will have a great opportunity to become French pastry experts and submerge in French inspired atmosphere! Lemon Madeleines, Napoleons, Cream Puffs, French meringues, Coconut macaroons just to name a few!
Students will learn first-hand how to properly make, handle, roll and cut different types of dough as well as important DO’s and DON’T of French desserts. Our Elves will also be making pastry creams and custards to complete our desserts!
Bon Appetit, we will see you in the kitchen!
This class is soy and nut-free!
Suggest age group for this class is 8+
Attention Kitchen Elves:
- Please arrive 10 min prior to the start of the class
- All participants required to wear aprons and chef’s hat during the class (provided by us)
- Chefs with long hair (both male and female) need to wear hair pulled back
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water/Fruit infused water will be provided.
- No drinks or snacks necessary for half day camps. Elves will eat lunch at the end of the session (based on description of the class).
- Participants can bring their own snack if desired.
- This is a drop-off class.