Are you dreaming of traveling the World? Say no more! We will take you on virtual travel around the globe in just 4 days! We will start in Mexico and make their famous vegetarian and chicken tacos with dessert Nachos, then we will fly to Italy for home made pizza and berry cake, we will stop in China for Won-ton soup and visit Japan for Cotton cheesecake; on the way back we will stop in Ukraine for their delicious Pirozhki with meat and cheese; then we'll come back home for the best ever chocolate chip cookies.
Get ready to meet new friends, experience new flavors, learn about different Countries, cultures and cousines, and bring back great memories and yummy food! All aboard!
At the end of the camp, all participants receive printed recipies for everything they made.
Suggest age group for this class is 8+
To comply with social distancing requirements, our classes are currently limited to smaller number of participants (siblings from the same household can still sit together). All participants must wear masks or facial covering to enter the studio. Masks can be removed when seated at your workstation.
Attention Kitchen Elves:
- All participants required to wear aprons and chef’s hat during the class( provided by us)
- Class is limited to 12 students
- Chefs with long hair (both male and female) need to wear hair pulled back
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water/Fruit infused water will be provided.