Welcome to our 3 day Alice in Wonderland Tea Party!
This is our new and most captivating camp so far. Kitchen experiments will keep our student engaged in story line and involved in baking themed desserts- Queen of Hearts cookies, Rose garden cupcakes, Colorful meringues, “Eat Me” cakes and “Drink me” smoothies just to name a few. Every day kids will have a fun craft activity to make the experience extra special. On day three of camp we will have a Tea formal Alice’s style Tea party.
Hurry, because spotsat our studios are “shrinking” fast!
Suggest age group for this class is 8+
Attention Kitchen Elves:
- Please arrive 15 min prior to the start of the class
- All participants required to wear aprons and chef’s hat during the class (provided by us)
- Chefs with long hair (both male and female) need to wear hair pulled back
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water/Fruit infused water will be provided.
- No drinks or snacks necessary for half day camps. Elves will eat lunch at the end of the session (based on description of the class).
- Participants can bring their own snack if desired.
- This is a drop-off class.