At this class, Elves will be introduced to basic baking techniques including kitchen safety, following a recipe, using a scale and mixer, as well as rolling pin and kneading doughs. Little Chefs will bake cinnamon rolls, white bread rolls, corn bread, crunchy breadsticks, our famous banana bread, berry muffins and mini blueberry scones. This half-day, 4 day long camp also includes a tour to our local bakery. We will meet a successful entrepreneur and learn how bakery business works. We will bake in one of it's kind BonCook bake ware to achieve fabulouse results.
Elves will make plenty baked goods to have a feast at the end of each day of camp! See you at our kitchen!
Suggest age group for this class is 8+
To comply with social distancing requirements, our classes are currently limited to smaller number of participants (siblings from the same household can still sit together). All participants must wear masks or facial covering to enter the studio. Masks can be removed when seated at your workstation.
Attention Kitchen Elves:
- All participants required to wear aprons and chef’s hat during the class( provided by us)
- Class is limited to 12 students
- Chefs with long hair (both male and female) need to wear hair pulled back
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water/Fruit infused water will be provided.