During this four day camp, Kitchen Elves will have a great opportunity to become French pastry experts and submerge in French inspired atmosphere! Lemon Madeleines, Napoleons, Cream Puffs, French meringues, Coconut macaroons just to name a few!
Students will learn first-hand how to properly make, handle, roll and cut different types of dough as well as important DO’s and DON’T of French desserts. Our Elves will also be making pastry creams and custards to complete our desserts!
Bon Appetit, we will see you in the kitchen!
This class is soy and nut-free!
Suggest age group for this class is 8+
Attention Kitchen Elves:
- Please, arrive 15 min prior to start of the class
- All participants required to wear aprons and chef’s hat during the class ( provided by us)
- Class is limited to 12 students
- Chefs with long hair (both male and female) need to wear hair pulled back
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water/Fruit infused water will be provided.
- Participants can bring a small snack if desired.