Welcome to our Christmas in July workshop! During this summer day we are bringing the magic of Christmas to our kitchen. Elves will be busy making long time favorites...cookies, cookies, cookies! Students will learn basics of dough making shaping and decorating variety of Holiday favorite treats! We will have lots of glaze, sprinkles, frosting as well as lots of fun and laughter!
Let's get baking!
Suggest age group for this class is 8+
To comply with social distancing requirements, our classes are currently limited to smaller number of participants (siblings from the same household can still sit together). All participants must wear masks or facial covering to enter the studio. Masks can be removed when seated at your workstation.
Attention Kitchen Elves:
- Please arrive 15 min prior to the start of the class
- All participants required to wear aprons and chef’s hat during the class (provided by us)
- Class is limited to 12 students
- Chefs with long hair (both male and female) need to wear hair pulled back
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water/Fruit infused water will be provided