Are you dreaming of traveling to Europe for a mouthwatering experience? Say no more, we got you covered! No passports or airline tickets are needed!
Join us on virtual travel throughout the Europe in just 4 days! We will stop in Germany for a fragrant cinnamon apple strudel and then in Portugal for crispy and delicious churros, next day we will take a trip to Italy where we will learn secrets behind best pizza and exquisite cannoli bites, Polish potato/cheese pirogi and Ukrainian pirozhki with cream cheese and berry filling will be day three of our adventure. We will finish our Euro tour in France by skillfully crafting strawberry napoleons and Pavlova’s Baskets!
Get ready to meet new friends, experience new flavors, learn about different countries and bring back home great memories and yummy food! All aboard!
This class is nut and soy-free.
Attention Kitchen Elves:
- Please arrive 10 min prior to the start of the class
- All participants required to wear aprons and chef’s hat during the class (provided by us)
- Chefs with long hair (both male and female) need to wear hair pulled back
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water/Fruit infused water will be provided.
- Participants can bring their own snack if desired.
- This is a drop-off class.