At this class, Elves will be introduced to basic baking techniques including kitchen safety, following a recipe, using a scale and mixer, as well as rolling pin and kneading doughs. Little Chefs will bake cinnamon rolls, white bread rolls, corn bread, crunchy breadsticks, our famous banana bread, berry muffins and mini blueberry scones. This half-day, 4 day long camp also includes a tour to our local bakery. We will meet a successful entrepreneur and learn how bakery business works. We will bake in one of it's kind BonCook bake ware to achieve fabulouse results.
Elves will make plenty baked goods to have a feast at the end of each day of camp! See you at our kitchen!
Suggest age group for this class is 8+
Attention Kitchen Elves:
- Please arrive 15 min prior to the start of the class
- All participants required to wear aprons and chef’s hat during the class (provided by us)
- Chefs with long hair (both male and female) need to wear hair pulled back
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water/Fruit infused water will be provided.
- No drinks or snacks necessary for half day camps. Elves will eat lunch at the end of the session (based on description of the class).
- Participants can bring their own snack if desired.
- This is a drop-off class.