Frozen-Ice cream Social!
Ice Cream! Ice Cream! Ice Cream! Are you a fan of Frozen? Or maybe you are dreaming to time travel to an Ice Age? Do you want to your become a friend with Grinch and Abominable Snowman? How about taking a ride in a Polar express? If answer is YES - you have come to a perfect workshop. Our Elves once again will take over the kitchen to make a wide variety of kids’ favorite frozen treat-ice cream! Grinch’s mint chocolate chip, Elsa’s Vanilla raspberry and Caramel twist ice cream from a Polar express. Ice cream will be served atop fresh baked brownies and mini apple pie! Let’s get chilling
See you in the kitchen!
This is a nut free class!
Suggest age group for this class is 8+
Attention Kitchen Elves:
- All participants required to wear aprons and chef’s hat during the class( provided by us)
- Class is limited to 12 students
- Chefs with long hair (both male and female) need to wear hair pulled back
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water/Fruit infused water will be provided.
- Participants can bring a small snack if desired.