Welcome to Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory! This class is for our Kitchen Elves who love and dream of chocolate! During this 4 day culinary camp we will work on all kinds of chocolate delights: chocolate Wonka bars, Chocolate pudding with and Fresh Raspberries, Choco cupcakes, Oompa Loompa chocolate fondue fruits and much more. Kids will submerge into the world of Chocolate Adventure and make enough treat to eat at the class and bring home to share with family!
See you in the kitchen!
Time: 9:00 am - noon
This class is nut-free.
Attention Kitchen Elves:
- Please arrive 10 min prior to the start of the class
- All participants required to wear aprons and chef’s hat during the class (provided by us)
- Chefs with long hair (both male and female) need to wear hair pulled back
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water/Fruit infused water will be provided.
- No drinks or snacks necessary for half day camps. Elves will eat lunch at the end of the session (based on description of the class).
- Participants can bring their own snack if desired.
- This is a drop-off class.