The name of this class speaks for itself! We are calling to our kitchen all sweet toothed Elves! All classes are started with safety instruction and introduction kitchen walk through. Student will get familiar with measuring tools and learn how to use them correctly. Our kitchen Elves will be working on chewy chocolate chip cookies, mini banana breads, individual size peach cobblers and strawberry shortcakes topped with ice-cream! Everything on our menu will be made from scratch using high quality ingredients. All students will participate in daily gardening.
Come join us for 3 days of fun, baking, arts and games.
This class is nut and soy-free.
Attention Kitchen Elves:
- Please arrive 15 min prior to the start of the class
- All participants required to wear aprons and chef’s hat during the class( provided by us)
- Class is limited to 12 students
- Chefs with long hair (both male and female) need to wear hair pulled back
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water/Fruit infused water will be provided.
- No drinks or snacks necessary, Elves will be making a complete lunch themselves and eat at the end of the session. Parents sit back and relax.
- We got it!