Welcome to our "Cloudy with the chance of meatballs" workshop!
Kitchen Elves will learn how to make mouth-watering meatballs as well as home made marinara sause. Student will discover different types of pasta shapes and names as well as secrets to make it taste just perfect. Our main dish will be completed with cheese dread and delicate fruit compote with whipped mascarpone cheese! All of our classes include games or art adventure! Join us for this fun and delicious KIds Night Out event!
Class: 5:30 - 8:30 pm
Attention Kitchen Elves:
- Please arrive 15 min prior to the start of the class
- All participants required to wear aprons and chef’s hat during the class( provided by us)
- Class is limited to 12 students
- Chefs with long hair (both male and female) need to wear hair pulled back
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water/Fruit infused water will be provided.
- No drinks or snacks necessary, Elves will be making a complete lunch themselves and eat at the end of the session.
Forfecast for the day: Cloudy, with a chance of meatballs!