Sorry - this product is no longer available
2/17 - Kids' night out - Cloudy with a chance of meatballs and drizzles of cookies
February 17, 5:00 - 8:00 pm
Welcome to our comfort food workshop! This class is so delicious we could not resist to give it a cartoon name - ”Cloudy with a chance of meatballs and drizzles of cookies”! Italian inspired and well adapted in our culture, favorite meal of many kids and adults - pasta and meatballs. Kids will make and cook meatballs, learn names and the shapes of different types of pasta, and will slow cook fragrant marinara sauce. And as always at 12KitchenELVES - no meal is complete without a dessert. Today it will be quick shortbread parfait with fresh berries!
Forfecast for the day: Cloudy, with a chance of meatballs!
Suggest age group for this class is 6+. This class is nut-free.
Attention Kitchen Elves:
- Please arrive 15 min prior to start of the class
- All participants required to wear aprons and chef’s hat during the class( provided by us)
- Class is limited to 12 students
- Chefs with long hair (both male and female) need to wear hair pulled back
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water/Fruit infused water will be provided.