Holiday Elves Bake Camp! (Holidays edition)
Welcome to our Holiday Baking Camp! While the weather is cold, it's perfect time to gather with your friends to learn new skills. Our Kitchen Elves will be making all kinds of holiday crafts and festive treats - chocolate chip cookies, cinnamon rolls, brownies, rugelach, banana breads and much more. Every day we'll be learning new recipies and create festive craft projects! Join our team for 4 days of baking, laughing, crafting and friendship building camp! Students will make plenty bake goods to enjoy at the class and to bring home to share with friends and family!
See you in the kitchen!
Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
This class is nut-free.
Attention Kitchen Elves:
- Please arrive 15 min prior to the start of the class
- All participants required to wear aprons and chef’s hat during the class (provided by us)
- Chefs with long hair (both male and female) need to wear hair pulled back
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water/Fruit infused water will be provided.
- No drinks or snacks necessary, Elves will be making a complete lunch themselves and eat at the end of the session. Parents sit back and relax.