Holiday Elves Bake Camp! (Christmas edition)
Welcome to our Baking Holiday Camp! While Santa's Elves are busy making gift and toys for kids our Kitchen Elves are making all kinds of holiday crafts and festive treats(Chocolate chip cookies, Cinnamon rolls, thumb print cookies, brownies, rugelach cookies as well as many arts and crafts projects just to name a few)! Join our team for 3 days of baking, laughing, crafting and friendship building camp! Students will make plenty bake goods to enjoy at the class and to bring home to share with friends and family!
See you in the kitchen!
Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
This class is nut-free.
Attention Kitchen Elves:
- Please arrive 15 min prior to the start of the class
- All participants required to wear aprons and chef’s hat during the class( provided by us)
- Class is limited to 12 students
- Chefs with long hair (both male and female) need to wear hair pulled back
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water/Fruit infused water will be provided.
- No drinks or snacks necessary, Elves will be making a complete lunch themselves and eat at the end of the session. Parents sit back and relax.