This 3 hour culinary class is created with you and your child in mind. We suggest parents to take some time off parental duty and relax while we get your child involved in fun, crafty, hands-on culinary activity that will tickle even the most stubborn taste buds. Our Kitchen Elves will learn useful kitchen skills, experiment with exciting recipes and build new friendship. Are you ready? Because we are!
Individual size pizzas( vegetarian and meat lovers),
Apple tarts with vanilla ice cream,
Tangy lemonade and fun craft activity!
See you in our kitchen!
Suggest age group for this class is 7+
To comply with social distancing requirements, our classes are currently limited to smaller number of participants (siblings from the same household can still sit together). All participants must wear masks or facial covering to enter the studio. Masks can be removed when seated at your workstation.
Attention Kitchen Elves:
- Please arrive 15 min prior to start of the class
- All participants required to wear aprons and chef’s hat during the class( provided by us)
- Class is limited to 12 students
- Chefs with long hair (both male and female) need to wear hair pulled back
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water/Fruit infused water will be provided.