Calling all the Wizards! You are invited to the most popular workshops "Harry Potter and the Holiday magic"! Welcome to the Hogwarts fun! Our "Harry Potter" themed workshop will turn you into a Kitchen Wizard by the end of the class!
Elves will enjoy creating a Harry Potter-themed menu while practicing their culinary magic! We will be brewing Hogwarts special butterbeer and crafting our very own eadible magic wands. Our wizardly menu will also include crispy nutmeg broomsticks and cauldron cakes.
Hurry to the platform 9 3/4 and reserve your spot today.
Let's cook some magic!
Suggest age group for this class is 8+
Attention Kitchen Elves:
- Please arrive 15 min ahead of time to the platform 9 3/4
- All participants required to wear aprons and chef’s hat during the class (provided by us)
- Class is limited to 12 students
- Chefs with long hair (both male and female) need to wear hair pulled back
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water/Fruit infused water will be provided