Welcome to our Winter Bakery Camp. Winter is a beautiful time of the year with cold snow flakes outside and warm pastry in our kitchen. Join us for 4 days of cookies, pastry and other delicious sweets. You'll make enough to enjoy at the class and take home to share with loved ones.
See you in the kitchen!
Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
This class is nut-free.
Attention Kitchen Elves:
- Please arrive 15 min prior to the start of the class
- All participants required to wear aprons and chef’s hat during the class (provided by us)
- Chefs with long hair (both male and female) need to wear hair pulled back
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water/Fruit infused water will be provided.
- No drinks or snacks necessary, Elves will be making a complete lunch themselves and eat at the end of the session. Parents sit back and relax.