Welcome to our Winter Bakery Camp. Winter is a beautiful time of the year with cold snow flakes outside and warm pastry in our kitchen. Join us for three days of cookies, pastry and other delicious sweets. You'll make enough to enjoy at the class and take home to share with loved ones.
See you in the kitchen!
Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
This class is nut-free.
Attention Kitchen Elves:
- Please arrive 15 min prior to the start of the class
- All participants required to wear aprons and chef’s hat during the class (provided by us)
- Chefs with long hair (both male and female) need to wear hair pulled back
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water/Fruit infused water will be provided.
- No drinks or snacks necessary, Elves will be making a complete lunch themselves and eat at the end of the session. Parents sit back and relax.