Cinnamon Roll workshop!
Fall is the best time to learn new and delicious recipe at the class and to share it with friends and family. Who doesn’t like warm and chewy cinnamon rolls? To make these all-time favorite treat students will get to measure, mix, knead, roll, sprinkle, bake and finally enjoy the sweetness of this classic delicacy. Elves will be making Royal icing and Cream cheese frosting to top their culinary delights. Milk and/or chocolate milk will be served to compliment flavor of freshly baked Cinnamon rolls!
See you in the Kitchen!
Attention Kitchen Elves:
- Please arrive 15 min prior to the startf of the class
- All participants required to wear aprons and chef’s hat during the class( provided by us)
- Class is limited to 12 students
- Chefs with long hair (both male and female) need to wear hair pulled back
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water/Fruit infused water will be provided.
- Participants can bring a small snack if desired.
Roll up your sleeves and get ready to have some culinary fun! See you in the kitchen!