Fall Baking - Pie edition
Join us for three hours of fall scrumpdelisciousness and learn how to make perfect apple and pumpkin pies. Kids will learn tricks behind perfect flaky pie crust and will put this knowledge to the test right here in our kitchen. Students will make two 6” inch pies to take home. Also slices of pies will be served at the at the class with scoop of vanilla ice cream and glass of regular or chocolate milk.
See you in our kitchen!
Suggest age group for this class is 5+
Attention Kitchen Elves:
- Please arrive 10 min prior to the start of the class
- All participants required to wear aprons and chef’s hat during the class (provided by us)
- Chefs with long hair (both male and female) need to wear hair pulled back
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water/Fruit infused water will be provided.
- This is a drop-off class.