Many students and families have been asking for this class and finally the CHALLENGE is HERE!
Our young chefs will be working on mixing, whisking, folding, baking, piping, selecting toppings and decorating their personal creations! Students will bake cupcakes from scratch and later our instructor will reveal toppings. Chefs, you will have ONE HOUR to complete your task! Everything from fresh berries and chocolate chips, to frosting in variety of colors, tons of candies, marshmellows, cookies and sprinkles from our sweet bar selection will be available to kids to make their CREATIVITY shine through! Are you ready? Then let's the challenge begin!
Suggest age group for this class is 8+
To comply with social distancing requirements, our classes are currently limited to smaller number of participants (siblings from the same household can still sit together). All participants must wear masks or facial covering to enter the studio. Masks can be removed when seated at your workstation.
Attention Kitchen Elves:
- Please arrive 15 min prior to start of the class
- All participants required to wear aprons and chef’s hat during the class( provided by us)
- Class is limited to 12 students
- Chefs with long hair (both male and female) need to wear hair pulled back
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water/Fruit infused water will be provided.