Calling all the Wizards! You are invited to our most popular workshop - "Harry Potter and the kitchen magic"! Welcome to the Hogwarts fun! This "Harry Potter" themed workshop will turn you into a Kitchen Wizard by the end of the class!
Students will enjoy creating a Harry Potter-themed menu while practicing their culinary skills! We will be making our own Polyjuice Potion Smoothie. Our Cauldron Cakes and edible brooms are sure to cast spells over your dinner table. We will be assembling our Golden snitches, so make sure to catch them before they fly away!
Are you ready? Then Welcome to the Hogwarts fun!
Let's cook some magic!
Suggest age group for this class is 8+
To comply with social distancing requirements, our classes are currently limited to smaller number of participants (siblings from the same household can still sit together). All participants must wear masks or facial covering to enter the studio. Masks can be removed when seated at your workstation.
Attention Kitchen Elves:
- Please arrive 15 min ahead of time to the platform 9 3/4.
- All participants required to wear aprons and chef’s hat during the class (provided by us)
- Class is limited to 12 students
- Chefs with long hair (both male and female) need to wear hair pulled back
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water/Fruit infused water will be provided