Benvenuto! Welcome to our kitchen. During this 4 day camp, our students will have a perfect opportunity to become experts in Italian Cuisine. Our Kitchen Elves will learn to prepare traditional Italian soups, salads with home made Italian dressing. We will be taking a tour of Italy by preparing traditional classics such as gnocchi, fettuchini alfredo, spaghetti meatballs and, of course, every day will end with an Italian cookie or dessert.
No food or snacks are necessary for student to bring to this camp. We are strong believers that through collaboration and independent work, our Kitchen Elves will successfully prepare tasty Italian meal to enjoy at the end of each class.
Suggest age group for this class is 8+
Attention Kitchen Elves:
- Please arrive 15 min prior to the start of the class
- All participants required to wear aprons and chef’s hat during the class (provided by us)
- Class is limited to 12 students
- Chefs with long hair (both male and female) need to wear hair pulled back
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water/Fruit infused water will be provided