Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!
This 3 hour morning class will wake you up in a creative and yummy way! Our Kitchen Elves will learn that a delicious breakfast is easy to make and fun to share! Student will be introduced to the importance of different food groups, their nutritional value and use this knowledge to successfully "decipher the breakfast". Fresh Berry Parfait with homemade granola, fluffy pancakes from scratch topped with fresh berry compotes, egg and cheese soufflés… What a great way to start your morning!
No food or snacks are necessary for students to bring to this half day camp. We are strong believers that through collaboration and independent work, our Kitchen Elves will successfully prepare tasty and nutritious breakfast to enjoy at the end of this class.
See you in our kitchen!
Suggest age group for this class is 8+
Attention Kitchen Elves:
- Please arrive 15 min prior to start of the class
- All participants required to wear aprons and chef’s hat during the class( provided by us)
- Class is limited to 12 students
- Chefs with long hair (both male and female) need to wear hair pulled back
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water/Fruit infused water will be provided.