Be my Valentine!
Valentine's Day is a great option to show anyone that they are loved, cherished and appreciated. We will be gathering in our kitchen to craft some of the beautiful and tasty Valentine treats. Students make plenty to eat at the class and to take home to share with loved ones. Our cooking project will include: Cupid’s famous popcorn, Strawberry shortcakes with fresh whipping cream, chocolate covered strawberries and raspberry lemonade! Kids will also be working on very special Valentines day cards to take home!
See you in our kitchen!
Suggest age group for this class is 6+.
Attention Kitchen Elves:
- Please arrive 15 min prior to start of the class
- All participants required to wear aprons and chef’s hat during the class( provided by us)
- Class is limited to 12 students
- Chefs with long hair (both male and female) need to wear hair pulled back
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water/Fruit infused water will be provided.