Cookies for Santa and reindeer food
Christmas is just a few days away and now is the perfect time for final touches! Our students will be making delicious cookies for Santa as well as some special reindeer food to attract Rudolf to your front yard!! We also can not forget about Elves who worked day and night making those fabulous gifts! Our little chefs will make edible magic wands for fellow Elves as a token of appreciation! Roll up your sleeves, ELVES, and lets get baking!
This workshop is specially designed for our youngest Elves.
Suggest age group for this class is 5+
- All participants are required to wear aprons and chef’s hat during the class(provided by us)
- Class is limited to 12 students
- Chefs with long hair (both male and female) need to wear hair pulled back
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water/Fruit infused water will be provided.