Elves’ Thanksgiving special!
Our Kitchen Elves will take over the kitchen once again to create warm and delicious dinner to celebrate one of the best Holidays of the year. Student will put a tasteful spin on Thanksgivings special turning it into extraordinary perfection. Our holiday menu will include herb roasted drumsticks with cranberry-orange-apple chutney finished with fluffy pop overs served with herbed butter. We will brew warm apple cider with cinnamon sticks and marshmallows. All recipes will be made from scratch by our student!
Let’s give thanks to all the opportunities and friendship!
Suggest age group for this class is 8+
Attention Kitchen Elves:
- All participants are required to wear aprons and chef’s hat during the class(provided by us)
- Class is limited to 12 students
- Chefs with long hair (both male and female) need to wear hair pulled back
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water/Fruit infused water will be provided.