Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice
November is a perfect time for gathering in the kitchen with friends and family. We are ready to start creating new recipes with Fall’s favorites-pumpkin, cinnamon and apples. Join us for heartwarming and mouthwatering baking class. Students will be making Pumpkin Spice cupcakes with homemade buttercream frosting and delicious apple galetts! Desserts will be served with fresh Apple cider and vanilla ice cream!
Let’s dive into pumpkin Spice adventure!
Suggest age group for this class is 6+
Attention Kitchen Elves:
- All participants are required to wear aprons and chef’s hat during the class(provided by us)
- Class is limited to 12 students
- Chefs with long hair (both male and female) need to wear hair pulled back
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water/Fruit infused water will be provided.